Creating a roadmap to drive the growth of your company
A strategic marketing plan will give you clarity on how your marketing will help you achieve your business objectives and will give you a roadmap to drive the growth of your company.
A successful marketing plan will give you a clear understanding of your customers and market(s) and will focus your resources on the best opportunities, channels, media and activities for your business.
People often think a marketing plan is just about growth. In fact, a good marketing plan will also minimise your risk, strengthen your reputation and protect your client base and revenues.
How can we help?
Sustainable Marketing Services builds, delivers and manages strategy-led, reliable and results-focussed marketing, public relations, digital and brand assets to help our clients achieve sustainable long-term growth.
We believe that it is important for us to develop a deep understanding of your business, customers and market(s) and use our proven expertise, marketing systems and decision models to develop a reliable marketing plan.
Our marketing plans are available in three flexible solutions:
- Comprehensive strategic business review and marketing plan (below)
- A Concise workshopped marketing plan
- Marketing mentoring where we share the workload.
Strategic business review and marketing plan
This solution includes:
- Review of current business goals, target markets and marketing strategies
- Review of market position including customer perceptions
- 12-month strategic marketing calendar and budget
- Marketing management system including measurement.
Marketing plans are developed using the following process:
Business, market and customer review and analysis of current market position and perceptions to identify strengths, gaps and opportunities.
Use learnings and analysis to inform marketing planning sessions with your team to:
- Set measurable marketing goals
- Define your best target markets using research and a segmentation decision model
- Create a unique brand story and key messages (including customer research, market research and a brainstorm with your core management team)
- Develop longer term marketing strategies that balance growth and risk
- Define the right marketing tactics for your company
Develop a comprehensive marketing plan including:
- Target markets and brand positioning strategy
- Individual marketing strategies for target markets and channels
- Calendar of marketing activities including budget
- Marketing processes and management systems
- Marketing measurements
Investment: Between $6,500 to $7,250 ex GST