1. What marketing experience do we have in your industry?
Experience really does matter. It means we can hit the ground running and help you get a better result, sooner. Win, Win!
We have experience across a large range of industries that include:
- Auto-aftermarket: 4WD, caravan, marine and professional workshops.
- Professional services: accounting, engineering, medical, financial, disability, mining and photographic.
- Air sports: model aircraft, drones and hang gliding industry bodies.
- NFPs: retirement villages, age care, childcare, widow and widowers’ program and disability.
- Renewable energy: solar, off-grid power, wind, HVAC and smart grids.
- Government: commercial linen, health and mental illness.
- Manufacturing: 12V power accessories, battery chargers, coffee vans and industrial plastics.
- Mining & Construction: civil construction and earthmoving, industrial plant cleaning, custom concrete casting and labour hire.
- Accommodation & Tourism: Private luxury lodges and destination marketing.
2. What marketing qualifications do we have?
Working with a qualified marketer means they have committed to undertake formal training in their field for at least three years.
Sustainable Marketing Services’ managing director, Maria Anderson undertook a Bachelor in Marketing / PR. She is a Certified Practising Marketer with the Australian Marketing Institute. This means she undertakes ongoing studies to keep her professional skills up-to-date.
Our entire team is comprised of specialists in their fields, holding qualifications in marketing, public relations and journalism.
3. How much will it cost?
Transparency is key: Sustainable Marketing Services charge fixed fees to put our valued clients’ minds at rest and avoid any bill shocks.
We will meet with you first to discuss your project, the objectives and a rough budget. Then we will provide you with a written proposal or quote.
We make it our policy to always seek your approval before incurring any additional costs to your organisation.
4. Who will you deal with?
A senior team member will be your account manager. They will return your phone calls and emails within a few hours (or earlier).
Whilst you will have an attentive team working on your marketing, we understand that communicating with a dedicated senior account manager is preferable.
Being proactive, we will regularly keep in touch with you regarding the progress of your marketing.
5. How will you measure success?
Sustainable Marketing Services measure the effectiveness of our marketing for your organisation in the following key ways:
- Growth in sales
- Growth and retention in customers or members
- Number of leads via phone, website and Google promotions
- Growth in web traffic and engagement (average pages viewed / time on site)
- Number of social media fans and engagement metrics
- Improvements in Net Promoter Score.
6. Who owns / retains the rights to creative materials?
We like to make it completely clear that, upon full payment of our fees, all designs, copywriting, logos, slogans and other marketing and final materials produced become entirely your property.
We buy images from libraries like iStockPhotos and whilst you are entitled to use these images, copyright will be governed by their terms.
7. What size companies do you work with?
At Sustainable Marketing Services we don’t discriminate. We work with small, SMEs, large, for profit, government and not for profit organisations. Our services are tailored to your requirements.
We value all of our clients, whether large or small. Whilst we are all experts at what we do, you will find us reassuringly down to earth, friendly and approachable.
8. Can you tell me about your past successes?
Absolutely! We believe in setting strong objectives for our clients and there’s good reason why we’re a multi-award winning company renowned for our informed thinking and reliable results.
Here are some insights into some of our accomplishments:
- Over a five-year period, helped the sales manager to increase Australasia product sales by 186%.
- Successfully launched and grew the market share for the CTEK DC-DC range in the leisure market.
- Successfully elevated the profile of CTEK in the professional workshop market.
- Successfully launched and raised awareness and trust in the Baintech range
- Helped the sales team to grow product sales of the Baintech range to a significant percent of overall sales
- Won Excellence in Gold in the Terry Mahoney Awards in 2017 in the Australian Automotive Aftermarket Association Awards, Bronze in 2015 and Gold in 2013
- Successfully launched the Baintech PowerTop and the BainTuff Solar Blanket and helped the sales team to grow significant sales for these products
- Achieved an increase of 55.91% in website traffic of users to their website for period 1 July 2016 to 30 June 2017 vs previous period.
MAAA (Model Aeronautical Association of Australia)
- Large improvement in loyalty as measured annually by a New Promoter Score.
HGFA (Hang Gliding Federation of Australia)
- Achieved coverage on SBS World and ABC and Today Show for the Paragliding World Cup.
- Through a clear brand story and marketing communications, we helped reduce the sales process from 12-18 months to just 3-6 months.
One Life Medical
- Significantly increased number of patients and raised brand profile in local area.
So, book in a time to chat with Sustainable Marketing Services and in the meantime, have a browse through our portfolio or check out our client testimonials to see for yourself what they say about us.